Wednesday 20 August 2014

THE OUTLAW BY JIM BYRNE

The wife`s mother lives with us,
All she does is winge,
When she stops her ranting,
She`s on a drunken binge.

Vodka is her tipple,
Abusive though in drink,
She hits me hard across the face,
And really chuffin stinks.

SBDs come thick and fast,
I want to get her out,
Iv`e never liked you  You ignorant slob,
I`ll give her such a clout.

I tell the wife it`s her or me,
I`ll not see her on the street,
Her corned beef legs and Sixteen chins,
And now her minging feet.

Iv`e not been good enough for her daughter,
The wife says so as well,
I stink and snore and fart a lot,
i wish they`d go to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...