Sunday 16 September 2018

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense
Organised as it should
My woollen trunks and swimming cap
Fish and chips upon my lap

Ooh you look so good in your wooley trunks
They grow so big in the water
How are you today my love
I'm here with my son and daughter

I felt so thick everyone looked
My trunks now full of rubbish
I was so very hot I nearly cooked
My wooleys were now half up ish

Ma thought I looked really good
She asked folk if they liked them
Two or three Coke cans a small plank of wood
I won't do this again even if I could

Mothers are so well meaning
They think they know what's best
She really must be dreaming
A wooley trunks and vest

She took so many pictures
As proud as she could be
Hurting my fittings and fixtures
Its these Wookey trunks you see

Picking up all of the rubbish
Floating in the sea
Much of it in my trunks now
Why could she not see

This nightmare trip is over now
Did you have ball she said
Oh yea I had a ball ok
I think I've now got three

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...