Saturday 28 June 2014

THE DEAD ARE NOT DEAD BY JIM BYRNE

The dead walk with you,
The dead don`t die,
The dead may well ask you,
Why do you cry ?

The dead know your name,
Remember your love,
They many times came,
With love from above.

Why think they`re dead,
Don`t see them no more,
The dead are not dead,
They`re still here, For sure.

Memories of all the things you all did,
They`re really not dead, Try to smile,
Remember their love when you were a kid,
Heavens the place by a mile.

The dead are still living,
They did not leave,
They love you so much,
Don`t want you to grieve.

The dead meet again,
Upon a well lit shore,
All your cares lost,
Love like before.

The dead are not dead,
They want you to know,
They`re still walking with you,
They just didn't go.



1 comment:

  1. We know for a fact that when people leave this world they are not gone forever, we lost my sister January 2012 in the first 2 years of her being gone my mum had 62 phone calls from her house phone to my mums some twice a day, the phone never rang it just showed up in received calls, I have photos of each call, phone lines was checked out and no phone calls had been made, we have had loads of other things that we have managed to catch on video as well, I know my sister is around us all the time, I know she is keeping her eye on her daughter who is special needs, she would never leave her daughter for anything not even death could keep her from being with her she loved her to much.

    ReplyDelete

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...