Wednesday 31 December 2014

ALL TALK JONNY BY JIM BYRNE

Where were you when all hell broke loose
Hiding behind the kitchen door
Were you so scared like a frightened goose
It were me that knocked him tut floor.

Where was the macho image that day
Left it to me to sort out
I keep all trouble and problems at bay
All you did was shout.

I`d hoped you might rise to the occasion
To kick my exes ass at the door
If you dont rise up John
I`ll knock you clean out on the floor

I found out you had a fling with big Gertrude
Big fat butt from Eight doors down
Gillian Hirp, Then ally Mamood
They both said you`re a clown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...