Sunday 21 December 2014

A REET GOOD NEET

A pint or Three wont harm
Be sick ,Be drunk , Be jolly
No matter what, Be calm
This drinking lark is folly

I don`t know how I got home
Cold chips in hand to boot
must have enjoyed it though
I were sick all down me suit.

Condoms in my pocket
Don`t know how they got there
My eyes fell out their sockets
Had gravy in my hair.

I swore I wouldn`t do it
I`d got so I didn`t care
Reckless abandon in Godalming
Falling in  gutters. Just isn`t fair

Next time I take to drinkin
Shoot me when I`m drunk
Set me off a thinkin
And smellin like a skunk.

Climbing in the bed with her
Smellin all fragrant and washed
Smell of sick and stale old ale
Hopes of sex kiboshed

A funny night when I reflect
Would I ever drink again
What about my self respect
Of course I would my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...