Wednesday 20 August 2014

IM STANDING FOR ELECTION BY JIM BYRNE

About this tory government,
They cut and cut and cut,
We`re all in this together,
A dirty stinking rut.

Free telly for over Seventy Fives,
Most of us are dead by then,
Sack all tories, One by one,
Start with IDS and KEN,

On yer bike we all were told,
Get a job you lazy sods,
I`ve been in that house you know,
They`re all a bunch of snobs.

The council tax is way to high,
My bins not emptied much,
Please resign dear David Cameron,
You really have lost touch.

I`m standing for election,
Lets get rid of tories,
Skint, No job, More more cuts,
so many seedy stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...