Sunday 15 May 2011

POOR NORMAN BY JIM BYRNE

I loved Scottish dancin
When i were at School
All that jumpin an twizzin
I looked a complete fool

Miss Smith lined us up
ready to fling
Higland music rang in our ears
Norman my mate in front had had a few beers

We started to dance
He was attacked by the runs
Splashed out of his pants
my shoes full of dung

The class collapsed laughing
Miss Smith wondered why
Whats that smell, own up, don be shy
Poor Norman went red we all knew why

It`s me miss iv`e got dioreah
I had a few shandy`s made up with beer
Ive pood in my kex,couldnt help myself
Sorry bout your shoes lads, i shouldn`t be here

Copyright James Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...