Tuesday 17 May 2011

AGGY ATKINS BY JIM BYRNE

I joined one o them datin agencies
I wanted to meet my soulmate
They sent me a girl called agatha atkins
I knew i could love,without debate

I`ll meet thee one day
You`ll know me of course
Iv`e gorra glide in one eye
And a limp here to stay

The eye straightenin doc
Said he could do no more
The times iv`e fell ower
Just lookin at the floor

I feel so self concious
With me limp and me glide
She didn`t know if i was lookin at her
Or lookin right by her side

Folk think i`m simple
Because i can`t focus
It gets on me wick
It`s just so atrocious

She smokes woodbines and has a cleft chin
She`s got two new hips and two brand new knees
I looked at her and thought where have you been
Love at first sight,Just like a queen

Despite our afflictions,it all came together
Humpin and bumpin,goin hell for leather
She screamed out in pain,i was very concerned
Her knees  a week old were hurting and burned

Agatha atkins, she`s right for me
The positions were such, i just couldn`t see
Lets do it agin as soon as you like
Not bloody likely ,ger on yer bike

 Copyright James Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...