Tuesday 15 March 2011

OUR MA BY JIM BYRNE

Our ma`s gorra new fella
Arthur ,a big brass band fan
He`s had six wives int past
And a Jeremy Kyle show int can

She thinks he`s a bedwetter
We all think he`s a pain
he`s puffin on that naffin tuba
Come hail,shine or rain

He thinks he`s a future with our ageing ma
We dont think so cos he`s to fond of a jar
No man`ll ger is feet under er table ever again
She`s done it all, to much of a pain

She`s norra go out our ma
She sits and chews wrigleys
and watches Columbo till its dark
Though she will venture out now an then
For a short stroll rount local park

Brass band nights is norr our ma`s cup of tea
So Arthur wer`e sure will be gone soon ,we`ll see
He`s writin letters and sends flowers every day
Sayin ,dont dump me Betty
I want to be here to stay

On yer bike boy  she shouted througt letterbox one day
I`m tellin you now Arthur your not here to stay
You`ve peed in my bed
Now on your way boy, Ive gorra shockin head

Copyright James Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...