Thursday 31 March 2011

ALISON SIDEBOTTOM BY JIM BYRNE

A Morning breeze a lighter rain
Mothers voice is becoming a pain
Get up,Go tert park
And don`t come back till after it`s dark

Another day int park with three rides
What could i do, it`s bobby legs
I`ll be there today from eleven till four
Do i have to go
I cant cope with this anymore

I met a girl called  Alison Sidebottom
Five minutes wi her,It felt good to be there
the lighter rain in my face
after a four hour chat
she said me mums out
Come back to my place.

As we sat and talked i found her a charm
Was it her looks , her bum or her eyes,
Her bacon barms
Or  legs that reached for the skies

It was that she was beautiful
Oozing wit and charm
I was entranced by her fragrance
Her looks her kindness and elegance

On my way home i got very wet
Not cos it was raining
No , i`d fell in the gutter
I`d really fair let
I was in love with Alison Sidebottom
I didn`t care
Come hell or high water i`d been glad to be there

Copyright James Byrne

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...