Monday 12 June 2017

CHILDREN FIRST

The little boy who had no friends
Heart dropping in despair
Is it me it all depends
Be yourself someone will care

A wanting love is not the best
Mum and dad take drugs
Why are mine not like the rest
People think my folks are thugs.

Is my young life a special test
I long for pals to play
I want a life just like the rest
Are you listening , What do you say

No hugs no kisses from mum and dad
Their next fix is all that matters
I`m sorry if i make you sad
My little heart`s in tatters

Drugs have shattered all our lives
We just need some love
Druggies knockin on our door
Some have used sharp knives

I wish i had a new mum
One that held me tight
I look up at the moon and stars
Hoping God will shed some light

God has said he`ll help me
Take away the pain
He said my mum will love me
He set my heart aflame .

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY WOLLEN TRUNKS

A week away at mas expense Organised as it should My woollen trunks and swimming cap Fish and chips upon my lap Ooh you look so good in...